For the first time ever, on any platform, you can now create jaw-dropping tiny planet videos!
- Transform your videos into living, breathing tiny planets
- Photos are also supported
- Choose the wormhole option for an inverted effect
- 6 manipulation tools (Rotation / Alignment / Size / Blend Angle / Blend Direction / Bulge)
- 40 expertly crafted filters
- Pre- and post-transform cropping tools
- Add music tracks to your videos
- Pause video processing at any time and as often as necessary to make adjustments
- Monitor video processing frame-by-frame
- Universal app for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
- From the creators of ProCam, Stackables and Formulas
Visit our Instagram feed @livingplanetapp for demo videos and photos.
Maximum output resolution is 3000x3000 (9MP) for photos and 1080x1080 for videos (on iPhone 5 and later, iPad 2 and later, and iPod 5G and later) and 640x640 on older devices.
Living Planet uses advanced algorithms to convert frames on the pixel level into stereographic projections. This, combined with our state-of-the-art blending technique achieves in seconds what would take hours to produce manually in Photoshop for a photo, while videos are transformed in minutes. All devices running iOS 7 are supported, but processing times vary.