Click Install to get Samurai 2: Vengeance, no jailbreak required on iOS devices for free.
Samurai: Way of the Warrior was featured in Best Games of 2009 by Apple ? Samurai II is a true successor, aided by over a year of focused development. Overall production values and vicious action put Samurai II on par with console 3D brawlers. Screenshots don?t do Samurai II justice ? the fluid action has to be seen running at 60 frames per second on the Retina display or popping off the iPad screen.
But looks alone won?t carry a game ? the developers listened to fan feedback and improved gameplay throughout. With a new virtual d-pad, dynamic camera, environmental puzzles, traps, and vicious new enemies, Samurai II is brand new experience for hack ?n? slash gamers on the go.
Samurai II sends Daisuke on a quest for revenge across the war-scorched countryside. From a seafaring village to a flying fortress to the legendary Isle of the Dead, the samurai will stop at nothing to hunt down his arch-enemy Orochi. Will he get his Vengeance?
* Intuitive virtual joystick ensures you?re slicing up baddies, not swiping the screen.
* Dynamic camera finds the best perspective for each encounter, adding variety while keeping focused on the action.
* Tense, quick and gory battle sequences!
- Battle hordes of on-screen enemies wielding new weapons and sporting unique abilities.
- Stay nimble and plan your attacks ? roll out of harm?s way and eliminate ranged enemies like the Samurai Archer before they can strike.
* Improved gameplay includes new features.
- Solve environmental puzzles, avoid dangerous traps, and discover useful items.
- The fight is on - not to worry, the combat never takes a back seat to platforming or fetch-quests.
* RPG elements reward skilled players ? upgrade the Samurai?s health, buy new attack combos and upgrade them to devastating levels.
* Between levels, gorgeous anime-style comic panels tell the samurai?s tale with original hand-drawn artwork.
* New survival mode pits the samurai against waves of enemies, giving hardcore players a score-attack mode to hone their skills. Two games in one!
* Advanced AI system on par with console games. Goal Oriented Action Planning architecture is used in many PC and console games.
* Apple Game Center support, including Leaderboards and Achievements.
*Support iCloud to transfer save between various devices
*Support MFI Controllers (Gamepads)
* Original soundtrack ? in classic samurai movie style, soft music builds with the heat of battle.
Special Thanks To : ImNoSuperMan, PureSkill, Squarezero, Rocco, eggzbacon, Prab